$14.07 – $16.89
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.1 x 11 x 9.8 inches|
About this item
- P209 DRILL / DRIVER: This handy drill boasts a max speed of 1,300 RPM with a 2-speed gearbox and a 24-position clutch. Its power combines with convenience in a keyless chuck that lets you swap out bits without any tools necessary
- P102 BATTERY: This compact, 1.3 Amp Hour battery is perfect for small jobs around the house where you need to get in tight spots. It is also ideal for long jobs where you want to reduce arm strain to maintain accuracy
- P118 CHARGER: This handy device has dual chemistry technology. This means that you can load up your lithium ion OR NiCad batteries, and this will charge them up with equal efficiency. It also has an onboard fuel gauge that lets you see the status of your battery’s charge
- ONE+ FAMILY: This drill, battery, and charger are all part of the One+ family. This means that Ryobi 18 volt batteries will work with the P209, and the P102 will work with 18 volt tools in the One+ lineup
- INCLUDED PHILLIPS / FLAT HEAD BIT provides additional value, letting you get to the job as soon as you open the package. Already have your own bits? No problem! Keep this as a backup
From the manufacturer
In 1832 chemist William Winsor and artist Henry Newton brought together the knowledge of the scientist and the creativity of the artist to offer an unprecedented choice of colour, clarity and permanence to fine artists. Winsor & Newton pinpointed what was really needed – a regular source of reliable colours and brushes. Winsor & Newton first developed vastly improved watercolours, followed by a number of other innovations including Chinese White, the first durable opaque white watercolour, and collapsible tin tubes for both oils and watercolours.
William and Henry’s commitment to quality and innovation are part of a rich heritage which informs Winsor & Newton to this day. We’re dedicated to the craft of the fine artist and to providing them with new ways to explore their creativity. We embrace new ideas, we seek out the latest technologies and materials – we devote our time to creating the finest art materials . We’re excited to discover and nurture creativity, and we’re committed to creating space for artistic innovation, imagination.
To preserve works for the long term, or momentarily to prevent smudges while working, this colorless medium can be applied to works of charcoal, pastel, pencil and chalk immediately. While the Fixative is durable and protects the surface of drawings, it can also be applied while working, as a medium. Fixatives also enable the top of the surface to be continually worked by the artist. This transparent Fixative will not affect the color of pastel, although it may darken the color tone, yet at the same time it improves the adhesion of particles to the surface and lightfastness.
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Item model number||3041913|
What’s in the box
- Workable Fixative